2011年11月27日 星期日

[歪妹開箱文] *~A Lucky Star Be A Pretty Star~* Thanks for my Dear Glamabox!


Hi!! At this weekend, I would like to share a Suprise from Glamabox!
Let's check it out!
2 Weeks ago, I got an email from Glamabox marketing, said they would like to post me a gift box!
Of course! I'm welcome to receive it as I never heard it before!
About 1 week later, I got my box at my office, it's not so heavy but have a nice outllook!
It's my favourite colour - Pink x Black!! Is it Pretty, right???
Hey! Take a look together, here is a sharing movie! Click it!
[flash=ytb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRtwQNQR0_A[/flash]

The items I received....
1) Suisse Programme GIGAWHITE Illuminating Day Cream SPF30 (3ml) Value: HK$80
2) Suisse Programme GIGAWHITE Fresh Radiance Serum (30mo) Value: HK$910*
3) Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream (30ml) Value: HK$54
4) Cyber Colours MegaCurl ascarea Volumizing & Curling (6g) Value: HK$168
5) Spa Coupon from Moedrn Beauty Value: HK$980
 
 
From Lisa S & Glamabox??? Oh!!
I try to visit their website : http://www.glamabox.com
I reli can see Lisa S at their page, also she've picked beauty items to clients as well!
For this Oct Gift box, they've upgrade the Supriise for us to celebrate their offical launch in HK!
Wow!! I'm the Lucky one to involve this Suprise! hoohoo...
 
Thank you so much to my Dear Glamabox! I enjoy it and have a Great feedback from my friends and my colleauges!
I tried the Whiten Serum around 1 week, and people around me all found my skin is smooth and more brighten!
I love it!! ^V^ It's kind of Gel? It's so fresh and nice smell , absorb by my skin fastly, I've a good feeling on it!
 


In Nov, I'm super busy to focus on my company Annual Dinner, as I'm the host on that Night!
Glamabox help me a lot!!! Like an Angel my Pretty PriMa! hoo....


 

Thank you one more time!! ^3^
Hope you enjoy my Sharing!! Thanks for visit my page!!See you Next Time Babe! ^V^

With Love,
Glama-girl

*不正妹*PriMa*


沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章